Terms & Conditions
To ensure an efficient booking process and the most effective delivery of your F1 experience to you, our guest, Fugare 1 GP Limited must set some simple terms and conditions (Ts & Cs).
1. In these Ts & Cs F1GP or the Company shall mean Fugare 1 GP Limited, client or guest shall mean the booking party, event or booked event shall mean race, grand prix or event being booked.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing these Ts & Cs shall override any others stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the customer whether in the “booking”, “contract” or elsewhere and all guarantees, warranties or conditions whether expressed or implied howsoever are excluded and hereby negated. No amendments to these Ts & Cs are allowed unless agreed in writing by an authorised Director of F1GP.
3. F1GP accepts no responsibility for any property or personal effects at any time.
4. The contract – A contract shall deemed to have been made between F1GP and the booking client when the client has confirmed their requirements either verbally, or in writing via email, fax or post or has paid any sum including a deposit towards the total cost of services being provided and F1GP has accepted such by confirming the booking in writing and taking receipt of a deposit or payment from the client.
5. Schedule of Payment Details for Corporate and Packaged
Services: unless otherwise agreed 50% deposit to immediately confirm booking, a further 25% by 130 days prior to event and final payment of 25% by 100 days prior to event. Schedule of Payment Details for Bespoke Services: 100% immediately to confirm booking plus any refundable or non-refundable deposits required. Any payment received from a client for a booking which is then returned from the client’s bank as unpaid for any reason, the client will have a period of 5 working days to arrange for an alternative method of cleared funds payment otherwise the booking may be deemed to be cancelled and resold. Final balances must be paid to F1GP not later than 100 days prior to the booked event. If the booking is made within 100 days of the first day of the booked event, the full balance must be paid to F1GP at the time of booking. Bookings made within 30 days of the first day of the booked event must be paid for in full via cleared funds i.e. bank transfer or credit card. A card processing fee is levied by credit card companies and applies to all credit card payments; all credit & debit card payments will be processed in UK Sterling / GBP unless otherwise advised, prices in euro will be converted at the prevailing commercial exchange rate offered to F1GP at the time. Payment may be made by bank transfer in euro or GBP/Sterling, payment by bank transfer must be made in full with the amount received being the same as the amount shown on the booking form / invoice, all bank charges must be paid by the payee.
6. Certain administration documents (including vouchers, tickets and passes, etc.) will be issued on arrival, at the event destination or on the day of the event and not before. Passes may be held by F1GP for safekeeping, security purposes or other reasons.
7. Cancellation or alteration of bookings will be accepted at the sole discretion of F1GP. In the event of the customer wishing to alter or cancel the booking any such alteration or cancellation must be confirmed in writing to F1GP. On receipt of such cancellation or alteration requests, the following charges will be applied; Cancellations of group/exclusive use facilities: i) More than 120 days prior to the first day of the event = 75% of total cost of booking payable. ii) Within 120 days = 100% of total cost payable. Cancellations of packaged services for individuals, couples and small groups: i) More than 120 days prior to the first day of the booked event = Deposit retained. ii) 90 – 120 days prior to the first day of the booked event = 75% of total cost of booking payable. iii) Less than 90 days before the first day of the booked event = 100% of total booking value payable. Alteration Fee: i) In addition to any other costs involved with regard to any alterations required by the customer an administration fee may be charged by F1GP. Comprehensive third party insurance to protect against event cancellation and unavoidable non-attendance is offered by F1GP and is available to our clients, we strongly recommend this to all clients – if your booking form does not show the premium for this please request a quote. Full policy details are available on request.
8. F1GP does not provide any form of travel insurance within the cost of its services and will not accept any liability for claims or losses suffered by customers whilst traveling with F1GP. All guests are advised to arrange appropriate travel insurance. Event Cancellation insurance is not travel insurance.
9. F1GP gives no warranties that the event shall take place at the time and place stipulated or at all. F1GP shall not be liable for refunds in the event of the event being cancelled or postponed or the dates of the event being altered.
10. Unless otherwise agreed these Ts & Cs and the contract / booking shall be subject to and construed in accordance with Scottish Law & subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.
11. F1GP shall not be held liable for any omission or error by any person not employed directly by F1GP. F1GP has no control over the actual event and does not have any and cannot accept any liability for the actions or omissions of the organisers or operators of the event or their servants, agents or employees.
12. F1GP shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense caused by cancellation, changes to or alteration of the event for any reason including, but not limited to, Government action, strike, act of terrorism, civil commotion, national disaster or force majeure, in no circumstances shall F1GP be liable for any consequential loss or damage. In any event F1GP’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the hospitality package. Comprehensive third party insurance to protect against event cancellation and unavoidable non-attendance is offered by F1GP and is available to our clients, we strongly recommend this to all clients – if your booking form does not show the premium for this please request a quote. Full policy details are available on request.
13. In the unlikely event of a complaint – any complaints must be registered both on the day and in writing to F1GP within 7 days from the date of the completion of the event. F1GP cannot accept any complaints after this period.
14. F1GP gives no warranty about the event for which the services are sold as to their quality, suitability or otherwise & reserves the right where required to substitute services, viewing, hotels or hospitality for those of an equivalent quality.
15. F1GP has no control over the running/organisation of any of the events that we provide services to and all the details and descriptions in relation thereto are for guidance only.
16. Motor sport can be dangerous; it is a condition of booking that
F1GP and its staff are absolved from all liability arising out of accidents causing damage or personal injury (whether fatal or otherwise) however caused to clients of F1GP for the entire duration of the services provided, including all travel and travel to / from Airport of first departure and Airport of final destination.
17. Any damages to F1GP or third party property (including but not limited to hotel facilities, terraces/balconies, apartments, villas, yachts, vehicles, etc.) by booking guests or members of their party shall be paid for in full by means of repair, replacement or compensation. For the protection and comfort of other guests F1GP reserves the right to retain passes, eject, refuse access & further service, hospitality or viewing to disruptive clients.
18. Disclaimer: F1GP is acting as intermediary and agent for suppliers in selling services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services which are not directly supplied by F1GP such as hotel or other accommodations, ground, sea or air transportation, meals, tickets, other services, etc. F1GP, therefore, shall not be responsible for errors, breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, discomfort or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. F1GP shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, discomfort or losses caused to any traveller in connection with terrorist activities, war, insurrection, social or labour unrest or action, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the coverage against them. Your retention of tickets, vouchers, or booking after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above and an agreement on your part to convey the contents herein to your travel companions or group members. The Client, by engaging F1GP and making deposit or full payment for the service/s specified, acknowledges the position of the company as stipulated by the foregoing and agrees to hold F1GP blameless in making the arrangements on his/her behalf, provided same shall be made through generally acceptable suppliers at the time of engagement, and further agrees that restitution of damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from the suppliers. The client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the services as set forth by the suppliers. Rates are subject to changes without notice. Tours and event tickets are subject to availability. Payment of deposit or full payment shall constitute consent of all provisions stated herein.